Business Development Managers
Business Development Managers: Budapest, Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw, Belgrade and Sofia.
The Business Development Manager shall be responsible for all Euro-Phoenix’s sales and marketing activities in their respective area. The primary activity will be calling on mid-sized businesses and developing relationships with the owners and senior managers of these companies, ascertaining their strategies and corporate finance needs, prescribing corporate finance solutions, and selling services that fulfill the needs of clients.
- Have extensive business experience at a senior level, (e.g. past owner or CEO of a business);
- Have an aptitude for and experience in consultative selling;
- Would enjoy a steep learning curve;
- Fluent in English (other languages an asset);
- Transaction structuring skills;
- Fluency in English and respective native language (other CEE languages an asset;
- Have a high degree of self-confidence in their ability to generate business;
- Would thrive in highly results-oriented company, under a highly results-oriented compensation system.
Achievement of targets will bring significantly above-average compensation. There is potential for promotion to Country Manager, eventually acquiring an equity participation, if warranted.
Please send your application letter, CV and salary expectations to: Mr. Les Nemethy.
Contact Person: Les Nemethy